• The fastest and easiest setup of any layout blind available…Period!
• Low-profile design for easy hiding and reduced shadows
• Padded seat, backrest and headrest for comfort and warmth
• Large foot-bag for comfort with zip-out access for cleaning
• Tough durable bottom for rugged use and long life
• Oversized aluminum frame and metal hardware.
• Zip-open storage compartment behind headrest
• Easy access flagging holes and see-through face shield
• Removable shoulder strap
Dimensions: Folded - 48" L x 36" W x 5" H Set Up - 96" L x 36" W x 16" L
Weight: 18 lbs.
IMPORTANT TIP: The main frame, and then the gun rest member, must be installed correctly and at the appropriate angle, in order for the doors to fit correctly onto the layout blind. Therefore, please follow this useful tips when setting up the layout blind for the first time.
- Do not try to raise the back rest or install the gun rest frame member or the doors until the main frame that forms the perimeter of the blind is pushed all the way back until the bar under the knees falls between the space in the Velcro strips as pictured . There is a wide strip and a smaller strip of Velcro with a space between them on the floor of the blind where the frame stops.
- It may be necessary to work the cover around the frame with your hands at the very back of the blind, behind the headrest, while you are pushing the frame to the back of the blind.
- The bottom material is very strong and durable, but it is also very stiff. And like a good pair of leather shoes, it may start off stiff but it will soon break-in and fit perfectly.